Musings of a CuriousGanja

Monday, June 25, 2007

[10] 'The thin line between genius and insanity'

These lines were spoken by the commentator of soccer wc 2006 final when Zidane headbutted Materazzi and there could not have been a more apt situation to use this phrase. This has been my fav line since but have not been able to use it, so I write it here to unsuppress my 'khujli' to verbalize it. As I imagine it would be really exciting to tread on this line, but only people who live their passion(which I believe to be the most overused in angreji) can experience it.

These are the people I envy, who have discovered something greater than themselves for which they can dedicate their life to and the courage to do what they enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rahul Khare said...

"bewakoof aut chut***e mein dhaage bhar ka farak howe hai... dhaage ke inge bewakoof aur unge....." - Langada Tyagi

Wht say abt this one??

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ganja's Counter
Ganja's counter