Musings of a CuriousGanja

Thursday, November 02, 2006

[3] CuriousGanja returns

I think I am a sureshot candidate for Alzeihmers coz I literally forgot that I had this blog site on. It was after the test today that the 'khujli' for writing something reminded me of this site and am lucky that the password still worked. The nickname of 'memory loss' which was given to me by my dear friends in Nasik seems quite apt now. I promise to be regular from now on so keep dropping by.
After my previous post a day before leaving for Amreeka, now I am settled and into the groove. Contrary to my previous post in which I thought I would be going without any assumptions or expectations, subconciously there seems to be many assumptions I have made.

Assumption 1:MS is a cakewalk
Reality: Bhai log Literally thukk rahi hai
Assumption 2: I am a freaking genious and can learn anything
Reality: The performance in the courses I have taken surely does not seem to suggest that
Assumption 3: I would be courting a different chick every sunday of various nationalities in alphabetic order.
Reality: Abhi takk lukkha hoon and scene does not look bright. I am going to kill the guy who spread the misconception Amreeka mei aasaan hai.
Assumption 4: will be travelling to a different state each month.
Reality: Gainesville ke baahar nahi gaya ab tak.

I think I better stop now as u ppl may be thinking pehle return post mei hi dil khol raha hai.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

saale memory loss.
learn to perform in crunch situation.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Rahul Khare said...

Venky Chill reh...har kutte ka din aata hai....tu toh insaan hai...
"Beach pe pehli ladki ghumaane mein...waqt toh lagata hai"

9:45 PM  
Blogger Spirit said...

From all the said points,

How I wish if the 3rd point comes true .... for me saale :P

-Shri.

11:12 PM  
Blogger curiousganja said...

abe fullu..learning curve bahut steep hai..
n khare i agree yaar chicks 'yak-a-yak' nahi 'aahista aahista' milengi:)
aur spiritcrusher..tera number bhi aayega:)

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ganja's Counter
Ganja's counter