Musings of a CuriousGanja

Monday, January 22, 2007

[5] 'Zinda hoon mei'

I have no excuses this time for not blogging so long. There was time, topics and most importantly i had remembered this blog site was on, but I was just too lazy to get my fingers on to type on the keyboard. I am writing now because I have a deadline for research work tmmrw and am trying to find other important things to do instead of that and this came up on the top of the list.
I saw Guru yesterday. It was right up there with the best hindi movies I have seen.I like movies that show victory of human spirit. Script was awesome, direction top class as expected, music(Ay hairathe rocked) was good, and Abhishek Bachan totally redeemed himself. It was a powerful performance. Comparing his peformance in refugee and in this u wonder he is the same guy. Mallika's appearance ne bhi dil khush kar diya. I am a big fan. Hangover of this movie will be there for atleast two three days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rahul Khare said...

Guru bhi madrasi mein dekhi kya??

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ganja's Counter
Ganja's counter